Last two weeks before award nomination closes
QSRs can nominate their brands for any of the 18 awards.
QSR brands are encouraged to send in their nominations for the QSR Media Australia Awards 2023 now as nominations will close after 8 September.
18 awards will be given to the top brands with outstanding initiatives or unique cutting-edge project that elevates the quick-service restaurant industry to new heights.
The awards programme will be held in conjunction with the QSR Media Australia Conference 2023. The conference and awards will be held in partnership with major sponsor Redbull.
The categories open for nominations are:
- Best Digital Initiative – For fast food and fast casual restaurants that utilize digital platforms and technology to improve their brand experience. This includes initiatives to connect with customers online through social platforms like Facebook and Instagram, as well as anything from brand-specific ordering apps to in-store technology solutions designed to improve customer service.
- Best Brand Transformation – For fast food and fast casual restaurants that have recently undergone a revamp. This could include anything from a new look for stores and restaurants or improved brand design that delivers a completely new brand experience.
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative - For fast food and fast casual restaurants that think beyond profits. We’re looking for the best initiative of the last 12 months, which could include anything from a new environmentally friendly approach to business to giving back to the community through charities.
- Best Marketing Campaign (Small to Medium Restaurant Chain) - For fast food and fast-casual chains that have under 50 restaurants and have launched major and minor marketing campaigns in the past 12 months. We’re looking for the most successful campaigns in terms of innovation and reception.
- Best Marketing Campaign (Large Restaurant Chain) - For fast food and fast-casual chains that have over 50 restaurants and have launched major and minor marketing campaigns in the past 12 months. We’re looking for the most successful campaigns in terms of innovation and reception.
- Best New Concept - For fast food and fast casual restaurants that have been up and running for 5 years or less, or more established brands offering hot new concepts in the limited serve arena. This could include brands that attempt to serve new offerings as well as utilizing new and innovative ways to cater to the consumer.
- Rising Star - For executives 30 years or younger. This award aims to recognise and reward an individual's contribution. Winners from previous years cannot be nominated again.
- Best Innovation – Food and Beverage – For fast food and fast casual restaurants that strive to provide creative new offerings for their customers. This demonstrates the brand’s exceptional creativity, market insight, and culinary expertise in developing and implementing innovative concepts that captures Australian consumers' taste and appetite.
- Best Menu Innovation - Limited Time Offer - For QSRs have demonstrated exceptional creativity, ingenuity, and market appeal through their limited-time menu offerings. This award recognizes the brands or operators that have successfully captured the attention of customers with innovative and exciting menu items, creating a buzz and driving increased customer engagement and sales, offered through specific dates or available for only a short period of time.
- Best Brand Collaboration - This award celebrates QSR brands or operators that have successfully collaborated with external brands or influencers to create innovative and exciting menu offerings, along with unique merchandise or experiences to either elevate the brand's name or collaborate in a marketing project with another brand or influencer, not necessarily in the fast-food industry.
- Best Customer Experience - This award is given to brands that have raised the bar in enhancing their in-store, off-premise or at-home customer experience and successfully elevating consumers' interactions with the business.
- Best Restaurant Renovation - The Best Restaurant Renovation award recognizes quick-service restaurants (QSR) or casual dining establishments that have undergone an outstanding renovation, resulting in a transformed and enhanced dining experience for customers. This award celebrates the brands or operators that have invested in revitalizing their physical spaces, creating an inviting and innovative ambience that aligns with their brand identity.
- Best Delivery Initiative - For quick-service restaurant brands or operators that have implemented the most innovative, efficient, and customer-centric delivery initiatives. This could range from unique partnerships to utilising technology to create exceptional customer-centric experiences, and adaptability and scalability to meet demand.
- Best Employee Recognition Program - For brands or operators that have created programs to boost morale, motivate and engage employees by implementing recognition programs that elevate employees by giving recognition and appreciation to their contributions and achievements in the workplace. The recipient of this award will have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to recognizing and valuing their employees' efforts and creating a supportive and rewarding work environment.
- Diversity and Inclusion Champion - This award recognizes QSR brands or operators that have demonstrated exceptional commitment and leadership in fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion within their organization. The winning brand will have implemented strategies, policies, and initiatives that promote equality, representation, and opportunities for all, whilst actively working to dismantle barriers and foster a culture of belonging within the QSR industry.
- Squad of the Year - For quick service and fast casual food operator teams that have developed an excellent internal culture that has seen impressive outcomes.
- Special Recognition Award - QSR Media will recognise either an individual or organisation for outstanding achievement during the course of the year.
- 2023 Multi-Site Restaurant of the Year - The award is presented to a fast food or fast casual restaurant who have shown exemplary accomplishments resulting in major advances in the quick service restaurant industry. Nominations for any other QSR Media Awards category automatically qualify the nominated brand for this category.
Join us at the QSR Media Conference & Awards 2023 powered by Red Bull as we come together with the top leaders of the QSR industry for a whole day of sharing ideas and innovative techniques in navigating the ever-changing landscape of the business. Nominate your brand now.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the guidelines for the awards programme, please visit this link.